Show your support by giving to WATER on #GivingTuesday, November 27!
On #GivingTuesday, WATER will give back by hosting a seminary class on the intersecting oppressions of race, class, gender, and sexuality. The next day, we will guest teach a university class on how we live feminist theology.
YOU can make a difference by giving back for what you have received from WATER.
- WATERmark, our eNewsletter
- Feminist Conversations in Religion, our teleconferences
- Prayers, Rituals, and Liturgies for inclusive communities
- Contemplative Prayer/Meditation Group
- The Feminist Liberation Theologians’ Network
- LGBTQI Empowerment and Networking Project (focused on Catholic lesbians this year)
- WATER’s international feminist community
You may have emailed us, read an article by us, or met us at a conference.
We provide all of these services and more to all who need them without charge. Now you can give back to help us give more.
Please donate to WATER for #GivingTuesday now or on November 27, 2012.
Federal employees, WATER’s CFC number is 23819.
Thank you for giving back to WATER!