Providing Psychotherapy, Pastoral Counseling, and Spiritual Direction for Individuals, Couples, Groups
Director: Dr. Diann L. Neu, D.Min., LGSW
We Are Here for You
Emotional and spiritual well-being are twin aspects of a healthy and fulfilling life.
When you are facing change and growth, crises and turmoil, and/or times of uncertainty, you can count on WATER staff to be there with you.
We provide you with trained counselors and spiritual directors to assist you on your journey. We use our knowledge, values, and skills to help you.
We are committed to providing quality services to individuals, couples, and groups of any age, race, sexual orientation, or religious preference. We are insurance eligible.
If you are looking for someone licensed clinically and trained spiritually with attention to justice, call WATER at 301.589.2509 or email email@example.com.
What You Can Receive
- Individual therapy, counseling, and spiritual direction
- Group therapy, spiritual direction, and interpersonal communications facilitation
- Couples counseling; marriage preparation
- Ritual design and consultation for life cycle celebrations, healing and transition ceremonies, weddings, holy unions, divorce or funerals
- Supervision for women clergy and counselors
- Consultation and education for women’s, religious, and justice organizations
- Retreat days and retreat design
- On-site workshops
Areas of Practice Include:
- Relationship challenges
- Life transitions
- Women’s concerns
- Mid-life changes
- Abuse issues
- Sexual orientation struggles
- Family of origin difficulties
- Work empowerment
- Career changes
- Questions of faith and doubt
- Ritual design and celebration
- Depression and anxiety
- Body, mind, spirit integration
- Caring for aging parents
- Loss and grief
- Death and dying
Contact Dr. Diann L. Neu, D.Min., LGSW
Licensed Psychotherapist and Spiritual Director
8121 Georgia Avenue, Suite 310
Silver Spring, MD 20910