Thank you for registering for the next
WATERtalks: Feminist Conversations in Religion
We will send you a reminder email with confirmation information.
Just in case you don’t get the email, here is the call-in information:
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85715612426
Meeting ID: 857 1561 2426
ZOOM Tips from WATER
- We open the ZOOM room 10 minutes before the start time, and while you are able to join at any time, we start our programs promptly to respect everyone’s time.
- Please put your name (along with pronouns and location, if you can) on your picture using the blue three ellipses in the right corner of your picture.
- Mute yourself unless you are speaking so there is no background noise.
- We record our programs to then share on SoundCloud and/or YouTube. If you do not wish to be recorded, remain muted. We do edit out the discussion/reflection for our ritual and meditation programs.
- It is recommended that you use Speaker View for the presentation and Gallery View during the discussion. Access this in the View button in the upper right-hand corner of the Zoom screen.
- Stop your video if you need to get up and move around during the program—remember, people can see you moving about, and it can be distracting.
- If and when there are breakout rooms, DO NOT disconnect from the original ZOOM link; simply follow the directive button on your screen to move into the breakout room.